To become a guest contributor on PTPioneer, look at our Write for Us page so you know how to submit your content. We need quality content from guest posters who want to write for us and submit a blog post on PTPioneer, one of the top-performing personal trainer websites in the health and fitness niche.
PTPioneer is always accepting guest posts. If you think you have what it takes to become a contributor and submit your content, you can contact us to submit a guest post.
Our audience loves hints and tips; the more guest articles, the merrier! Do you have expert tips you’d love to share with others in the industry? PTPioneer is an excellent platform to show off your excellent guest post.
Before sending us your guest column or article ideas, please include all relevant images, infographics, and screenshots as individual files. So, read this full post and contact us here at the bottom of the page.
Guest Writer Guidelines:
Below are the Do and Don’t guidelines for guest writing on PTPioneer. Only write the article after getting approved by us with your topic ideas. Make sure to submit those using the contact form below first.
- Submit Original Posts:
Posts must be unique and original to PTPioneer.com. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online or offline (including your blog) or be used in the future for distribution on other sites (including your blog).
- Bring Your Unique Voice & Passion:
We share many topics and have a large body of material available to our community. You can add value to this existing collection by bringing your unique voice and views infused with your passion and personality.
- Choose a Great Title:
People have so many selections available to them for what to read online. They choose quickly (within seconds) what articles to open, and your article title is what will help them decide. When choosing a title, think about the reader and what they’re looking to learn, discover, achieve, or the problem they want to solve, and then write your title to speak to their need.
- Use a Captivating Opening Statement:
A reader will be captivated, or not, within the first few sentences of an article. Please ensure your opening paragraph is engaging, tells the reader exactly what they are about to experience, and makes them want to read on as they know exactly what they’ll benefit.
In the body of your article:
- Word Count: Please submit articles of at least 1500 words.
- SubHeadings: Please split up your content with relevant subheadings to make it easier for readers to follow the logical flow of ideas.
- Short Paragraphs: So readers can easily digest your article, please keep paragraphs short and brief (2 to 3 sentences each).
- At Least One Actionable Item: All articles should include either…
- One or more questions to prompt the reader to consider the topic about their situation and/or
- The reader can easily apply one or more actionable, practical tips in their life.
- Videos Inside Your Article: You are welcome to insert a Youtube video into your article if it is directly relevant to the article topic and the content is positive and appropriate.
- Accurately Quote Sources: If your article references data, facts, statistics, or research studies, please link to a credible source.
- Infographics: You are welcome to include an infographic in your article. If you wish, please provide 2 URLs (both inside brackets in your article) – a link to download the high-resolution jpg infographic image and a link to the source.
- Check Before Submitting: Please check your article’s quality before submitting it to ensure it is a high standard of written English (proofreading, spelling, and grammar). Thank you!
We kindly request that you don’t…
- Don’t send articles that have been, or will be, published elsewhere:
We only accept original, unique content that has not previously been published.
- Don’t send vague, surface-level articles:
Our mission is to provide high-quality content to our audience with real substance based on personal experience and/or professional expertise.
- Don’t send promotional articles:
We can’t accept articles designed to plug a brand name, promote yourself, or any product or service. Instead, provide an article with life-enhancing content for our audience.
Topics we welcome at PTPioneer:
- Personal Training
- Workout and exercise routines
- Exercise science
- Personal training
- Personal trainer
- Career Tips
- Career tips for College
- Weight loss
- Build muscle
- Physical education
- Physical therapy
- Fitness Trends
- Fitness Clothing
- Gym equipment
- Exercise machines
- Spinning, Indoor Cycling or RPM classes
- Cardio kickboxing (and similar boxing classes)
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Aqua Fitness & Aquatics
- Martial Arts
- Free Weights
- Body Weight Training or calisthenics
- Functional Fitness Training
- Digital exercise
- Fitness classes
- Fitness Programs
- Strength and conditioning
- Corrective exercise
- Group exercise
- Health coach
Contact us here for guest post submissions:
Here is what you need to include:
- Your URL
- Subject: “Guest Post”
- At least one topic idea
DO NOT WRITE FULL ARTICLES
To contact us, either use the form below or email us at [email protected]
We will get back to you in 1-2 days.