To become a guest contributor on PTPioneer, just take a look at our write for us page so you know how to submit your content. We need quality content from guest posters who want to write for us and submit a blog post on PTPioneer, one of the top performing personal trainer websites in the health and fitness niche.
PTPioneer is always accepting guest posts. If you think you have what it takes to become a contributor and submit your content, you can go ahead and reach out to us to submit a guest post.
Our audience loves hints and tips, therefore the more guest articles, the merrier! Do you have experts tips you’d love to share with others in the industry? PTPioneer is an excellent platform to show off your excellent guest post.
Before sending us your guest column or article ideas, please make sure you include all relevant images, infographics, screenshots as individual files. So, read this full post and then contact us here at the bottom of the page.
Guest Writer Guidelines:
Below are the Do and Don’t guidelines for guest writing on PTPioneer. Only write the article after getting approved by us with your topic ideas. Make sure to submit those using the contact form below first.
- Submit Original Posts:
Posts must be unique and original to PTPioneer.com. Posts must not have been published or submitted elsewhere online or offline (including your personal blog) or be used in the future for distribution on other sites (including your personal blog).
- Bring Your Unique Voice & Passion:
We share a wide range of topics and have a large body of material available to our community. You can add value to this existing collection by bringing your own unique voice and views, infused with your passion and personality.
- Choose a Great Title:
People have so much selection available to them for what to read online. They choose quickly (within seconds) what articles to open, and your article title is what will help them decide. When choosing a title, think about the reader and what they’re looking to learn, discover, achieve, or the problem they want to solve, and then write your title to clearly speak to their need.
- Use a Captivating Opening Statement:
A reader will be captivated, or not, within the first few sentences of an article. Please ensure your opening paragraph is engaging, tells the reader exactly what they are about to experience, and makes them want to read on as they know they exactly what they’ll benefit..
In the body of your article:
- Word Count: Please submit articles of at least 1500 words.
- Sub Headings: Please split up your content with relevant subheadings to make it easier for readers to follow the logical flow of ideas.
- Short Paragraphs: So readers can easily digest your article, please keep paragraphs short and succinct (2 3 sentences each).
- At Least One Actionable Item: All articles should include either…
- One or more questions to prompt the reader to consider the topic in relation to their own situation and/or
- One or more actionable practical tips that the reader can easily start applying in their life.
- Videos Inside Your Article: You are welcome to insert a Youtube video into your article if it is directly relevant to the article topic and the content of that video is positive and appropriate.
- Accurately Quote Sources: If your article references data, facts, statistics, or research studies, please be sure to include a link to a verified and credible source.
- Infographics: You are welcome to include an infographic in your article. If you wish to do so, please ensure you provide 2 URLs (both provided inside brackets in your article) – firstly a link to download the high-resolution jpg infographic image and secondly a link to the source.
- Check Before Submitting: Please do your own quality checks on your article before submitting to ensure it is a high standard of written English (proofreading, spelling, and grammar). Thank you!
We kindly request that you don’t…
- Don’t send articles that have been, or will be, published elsewhere:
We only accept original, unique content that has not previously been published.
- Don’t send vague, surface-level articles:
Our mission is to provide high-quality content to our audience that has real substance based on personal experience and/or professional expertise.
- Don’t send promotional articles:
We can’t accept articles that are designed to plug a brand name or to promote yourself, or any product or service. Instead, provide an article with life-enhancing content for our audience.
Topics we welcome at PTPioneer:
- Personal Training
- Workout and exercise routines
- Exercise science
- Personal training
- Personal trainer
- Career Tips
- Career tips for college
- Weight loss
- Build muscle
- Physical education
- Physical therapy
- Fitness Trends
- Fitness Clothing
- Gym equipment
- Exercise machines
- Spinning or Indoor Cycling or RPM classes
- Cardio kickboxing (and similar boxing classes)
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Aqua Fitness & Aquatics
- Martial Arts
- Free Weights
- Body Weight Training or calisthenics
- Functional Fitness Training
- Digital exercise
- Fitness classes
- Fitness Programs
- Strength and conditioning
- Corrective exercise
- Group exercise
- Health coach
Contact us here for guest post submissions:
Here is what you need to include:
- Your URL
- Subject: “Guest Post”
- At least one topic idea
DO NOT WRITE FULL ARTICLES
To contact us, either use the form below, or email us at [email protected]
We will get back to you in 1-2 days.