Welcome to my latest article on the American Council on Exercise Certified Personal Trainer (ACE CPT) Exam Prep Study Hub.
This free ACE fitness study guide page includes:
Get your copy of the ACE CPT exam cheat sheet and ACE study plan which helps a great deal with studying for your certified personal trainer exam.
I know that the ACE certification study guide may not be enough.
But thankfully, Trainer Academy offers more premium ACE study materials, and their ACE test prep will reduce your study time by 50% and have an exam pass guarantee.
And no, you can’t find anything like this, even on Amazon.
In fact, most test takers who have used the ACE exam study material offered by Trainer Academy passed their official fitness trainer exam.
Read my full review of them here and save $100 on their MVP study system with the code: PTPSUB.
Alright, let’s dive into the best ACE exam prep, the ACE CPT exam study guide!
ACE CPT Study Series
- ACE Exam Prep Home Page
- ACE Study Plan
- ACE Study Guide
- ACE Practice Exams
- ACE Flashcards
- ACE Cheat Sheet
- ACE Exam FAQ
My Bitmoji counterpart will be walking you through the ACE CPT study guide to make sure that you are on track for passing the ACE exam. Say hello to Tyler-Moji.
Top 10 Secrets For Passing the ACE Personal Trainer Certification Exam!
This video serves as ACE audio study guide tips.
FREE ACE Personal Training Study Guide for 2023
Do I need to study for the ACE exam?
I’d highly recommend it.
The PTPioneer ACE exam study guide makes studying for your online personal trainer certification course hassle-free and increases your chances of passing your A.C.E. exam the first time.
This ACE exam prep free study guide mimics the ACE personal trainer manual as well as the practice exam.
When you combine this study guide with the PTPioneer ACE personal training exam cheat sheet and ACE practice exams, there’s no doubt you’ll pass your personal training certification exam.
FREE ACE Study Guide: 6th Edition
- Chapter 1: Role and Scope of Practice for Personal Trainers
- Chapter 2: The ACE Integrated Fitness Training Model
- Chapter 3: Basics of Behavior Change
- Chapter 4: Effective Communication, Goal Setting, and Teaching Techniques
- Chapter 5: Preparticipation Health Screening
- Chapter 6: Nutrition for Health and Fitness
- Chapter 7: Resting Assessments and Anthropometric Measurements
- Chapter 8: Cardiorespiratory Training: Physiology, Assessments, and Programming
- Chapter 9: Muscular Training: Foundations and Benefits
- Chapter 10: Muscular Training: Assessments
- Chapter 11: Integrated Exercise Programming: From Evidence to Practice
- Chapter 12: Considerations for Clients with Obesity
- Chapter 13: Considerations for Clients with Chronic Disease
- Chapter 14: Exercise Considerations across the Lifespan
- Chapter 15: Considerations for Clients with Musculoskeletal Issues
- Chapter 16: Legal Guidelines and Business Considerations
FREE ACE Study Guide: 5th Edition
- ACE Chapter 1: Role and scope of practice for the personal trainer
- ACE Chapter 2: Principles of adherence and motivation
- ACE Chapter 3: Communication and teaching techniques
- ACE Chapter 4: Basics of behavior change and health psychology
- ACE Chapter 5: Introduction to the ACE integrated fitness training model
- ACE Chapter 6: Building rapport and the initial investigation stage
- ACE Chapter 7: Functional assessments: Posture, movement, core, balance, and flexibility
- ACE Chapter 8: Psychological assessments
- ACE Chapter 9: Functional programming for stability-mobility and movement
- ACE Chapter 10: Resistance training: programming and progressions
- ACE Chapter 11: Cardiorespiratory training: Programming and progressions
- ACE Chapter 12: The ACE integrated fitness training model in practice
- ACE Chapter 13: Mind-body exercise
- ACE Chapter 14: Exercise and special populations
- ACE Chapter 15: Common musculoskeletal injuries and implications for exercise
- ACE Chapter 16: Emergency procedures
- ACE Chapter 17: Legal guidelines and professional responsibilities
- ACE Chapter 18: Personal training business fundamentals
As you can see, studying for the ACE exam is made much easier with this study guide.
Implement this into your study routine with the ACE practice test and you’ll be golden.
Now how do I study for ACE?
Next, I’ll share with you some tips and tricks on how to navigate and dissect the ACE practice questions and multiple-choice questions.
ACE CPT Study Tips
The ACE study guide and practice test questions on my website are designed to go along with the fifth edition ACE textbook.
It is not a one-stop shop.
In fact, I reference a lot of different tables and charts in the book which is extremely important to memorize and learn.
Being that the ACE personal trainer manual is massive, this study guide is meant to steer you in the right direction regarding what to study.
Familiarize yourself with the following concepts, too: personal trainer scope of practice and professional conduct, client interviews, exercise science, cardiovascular and strength training fundamentals, program design, and risk management.
But if you are still not sure whether ACE is the right certification for you or not, then I recommend taking the quiz to find which certification best fits your training style.
To name a few great ones, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, and even the ISSA certification.
ACE is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), and NCCA accreditation is the gold standard in the fitness and healthcare industries.
And moving onward, based on my experience as a personal trainer, here are my greatest ACE CPT study tips.
Take the ACE Personal Trainer Practice Test
Doing so will assess your knowledge and skills learned from the ACE CPT material.
For example, let’s say you want to create an exercise program for a client.
Or, you want to know which level of cardio training a client is in.
See what you know, how confident you are in what you already know, and which areas you might want to refresh.
Utilize This Free ACE Personal Trainer Study Guide
Whether you are studying to become a personal trainer, group fitness instructor, or health coach, you can never be too prepared.
And after you finish the ACE personal trainer exam study guide, go back and retake that ACE personal training practice test to see how much better you do.
Implement the ACE Flashcards
PTPioneer’s ACE flashcards are a great additional resource to help retain the material from your ACE personal trainer manual and other ACE study materials in your head.
For an ACE exam pass guarantee for the personal trainer test online, visit Trainer Academy, which offers a comprehensive ACE study guide, five full practice tests, spaced repetition ACE flashcards, study mnemonics, muscle coloring books, study blueprints, and even study cheat sheets.
If you consider obtaining other certifications and specialties, such as NASM CPT, ACSM CPT, NSCA CPT, NSCA CSCS, or ISSA CPT, then Trainer Academy has study material for those as well.
ACE CPT Cheat Sheet
If you would like to see my cheat sheet, which is all the most important information needed for the ACE CPT on one page, then click on the button right below.
FREE ACE CPT 6th Edition Study Guide 2023
Give my free study guide a look to get started on your ACE-certified personal trainer journey.
We have a free chapter-by-chapter study guide to aid you in your studies and help focus.
Just click this link below for the 6th (current) edition textbook study guide here at PTPioneer.
FREE ACE CPT 5th Edition Study Guide
If you would like to check out the slightly older version of the ACE materials, take a look at my free ACE CPT 5th edition study guide.
Just click this button below for the old ACE study guide.