Hey everyone and welcome to my ACE CPT study hub. This page includes a FREE ACE study guide, ACE practice test (and answer key!), ACE CPT flashcards and a must watch video that talks about the top 10 secrets to passing the ACE CPT. I recommend that you bookmark this page.
While you were studying for the ACE exam, make sure to check out the five crucial study tips for passing the ACE CPT exam.
Also, make sure to check out the team over at Trainer Academy. They produce the best ACE study materials, will reduce your study time by 50% and even provided an exam pass guarantee. I even have a special limited-time discount for my readers on their website. If you want to know more about them, check out my detailed review on Trainer Academy here.
If you have any questions or concerns about the ACE test or studying for it, drop me a comment here and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
My Bitmoji counterpart will be walking you through the ACE CPT study guide to make sure that you are on track for passing the ACE exam. Say hello to Tyler-Moji.
ACE study contents: Choose your study method below.
- Top 10 secrets for passing the ACE CPT video (A must watch)
- ACE study guide for the 5th edition textbook 2019 (all 18 chapters)
- ACE practice test for 2019
- ACE Practice test answer key
- ACE flashcard study bundle (a mix from all 18 chapters)
- ACE study advice
I guarantee that you will be spending a lot of time on this page as you prepare for the American Council on Exercise test. If you have not done so yet, sign up for the ACE CPT here and save $100 off your purchase.
If you are undecided on which personal trainer certification to choose, I suggest you take the quiz to find out which Cert is the best fit for you.
This ACE study guide, practice test in flashcards cover the most recent American Council on Exercise personal trainer manual, fifth edition and is updated for 2019.
On top of covering each chapter of the textbook in my study guide, I also have individual ACE quizzes as well as ACE flashcards for each chapter! I also have an extensive NASM study guide/practice test as well! Let’s get started, shall we?
Top 10 secrets for passing the ACE CPT Exam
FREE ACE study guide: 5th edition 2019
- ACE Chapter 1: Role and scope of practice for the personal trainer
- ACE Chapter 2: Principles of adherence and motivation
- ACE Chapter 3: Communication and teaching techniques
- ACE Chapter 4: Basics of behavior change and health psychology
- ACE Chapter 5: Introduction to the ACE integrated fitness training model
- ACE Chapter 6: Building rapport and the initial investigation stage
- ACE Chapter 7: Functional assessments: Posture, movement, core, balance, and flexibility
- ACE Chapter 8: Psychological assessments
- ACE Chapter 9: Functional programming for stability-mobility and movement
- ACE Chapter 10: Resistance training: programming and progressions
- ACE Chapter 11: Cardiorespiratory training: Programming and progressions
- ACE Chapter 12: The ACE integrated fitness training model in practice
- ACE Chapter 13: Mind-body exercise
- ACE Chapter 14: Exercise and special populations
- ACE Chapter 15: Common musculoskeletal injuries and implications for exercise
- ACE Chapter 16: Emergency procedures
- ACE Chapter 17: Legal guidelines and professional responsibilities
- ACE Chapter 18: Personal training business fundamentals
FREE ACE practice test: 5th edition 2019
This ACE fitness practice test is broken down in the exact same way of the real exam. Here is how the ACE practice exam is broken down:
- Domain I: Interviews and Assessments – 23% of the test
- Domain II: Program design and implementation – 31% of the test
- Domain III: Program modification and progression – 26% of the test
- Domain IV: Professional conduct, safety, and risk management – 20% of the test
ACE CPT Practice Tests Answers bellow ⬇️ (Don’t Peek Until After!) 🙄
ACE CPT Flashcards (every chapter)
This ACE flashcard deck contains 100 terms that are mixed together from all 18 chapters of the study guide above. Just like the practice exam, I recommend checking out the flashcards first, and then come back to them after you have finished the study guide to see how much you have learned.
ACE CPT Study Tips
The ACE study guide on my website is designed to go along with the fifth addition ACE textbook. It is not a one-stop shop. In fact, I reference a lot of different tables and charts in the book that are extremely important to memorize and learn. This study guide is meant to guide you in the proper direction on what to study because the textbook is so massive. To get the PDF form of the top tips to pass the ACE exam, click here.
If you are still are not sure whether or not ACE is the right certification for you, I recommend Taking the quiz to find which certification best fits your training style.
Here is how I recommend you use the study materials on my site:
- The first thing is to take the ACE personal trainer practice test to see your current level of knowledge on the ACE CPT material.
- Then, you should study along with the free ACE personal trainer study guide as you go through the textbook.
- After you finish the ACE personal trainer exam study guide, come back and retake the ACE personal training practice test to see how much better you do.
- Use the ACE flashcards as an additional resource to help cement the material in your head!
- If you want an ACE pass guarantee, check out the team over at Trainer Academy. They offer study material such as a fantastic study guide, five full practice tests, spaced repetition flashcards study, study mnemonics, muscle coloring books, Study blueprints, and study cheat sheets. Or, check out my review on them right here.