Hey there future nutrition coaches and welcome to my free study guide home page. Here we have the study guide links, a practice test, flashcards, and a cheat sheet to help you get started with your ISSA nutritionist studies.
I will go over every single chapter in the 18 chapter textbook explaining the most important parts to learn. Before you forget it, make sure to star/bookmark this page. Trust me, you will regret it if you don’t!
I have created easy navigation that can be found on this home study page as well as on each of the chapters. Good luck with all the studying!
If you have not yet signed up for the ISSA Nutritionist certification, you can get it here for free as part of a special bundle.
Get your copy of the ISSA Nutritionist exam cheat sheet. It helps immensely for studying for the exam.
Make sure to check out Trainer Academy for premium ISSA Nutritionist study materials. They will reduce study time by 50% and have an exam pass guarantee. Read my full review on them here. You can save $100 on their MVP study system with the code: PTPSUB
Introduction to the ISSA Nutritionist study materials
My Bitmoji counterpart will be walking you through the ISSA Nutritionist study guide to make sure that you are on track for passing the ISSA Nutritionist exam. Say hello to Tyler-Moji.
Here is the official textbook that you will be using for the nutritionist certification. Make sure you either have the physical textbook in hand or have access to the digital version through your online portal.
The textbook is called Fitness Nutrition and was created by the international sports Sciences Association. Okay, you have everything you need? Let’s get started!
FREE ISSA Nutritionist Study Guide 2021
- Chapter 1: Nutrition
- Chapter 2: Cells, Organ Systems, And Digestion
- Chapter 3: Metabolism and Energy Balance
- Chapter 4: Carbohydrates
- Chapter 5: Protein
- Chapter 6: Fats
- Chapter 7: Vitamins
- Chapter 8: Minerals
- Chapter 9: Water and Hydration
- Chapter 10: The Role of the Nutrition Coach
- Chapter 11: Stages of Change and Motivational Interviewing
- Chapter 12: Client Assessment and Goal Setting
- Chapter 13: Business in Nutrition Coaching
- Chapter 14: Dietary Guidelines
- Chapter 15: Product and Supplement Labels and Claims
- Chapter 16: Supplements
- Chapter 17: Navigating Successful and Trending Diets
- Chapter 18: Special Nutrition Scenarios