NASM CNC Study Guide
Post 2 of 25
- NASM CNC Study Guide Home
- NASM CNC Chapter 1
- NASM CNC Chapter 2
- NASM CNC Chapter 3
- NASM CNC Chapter 4
- NASM CNC Chapter 5
- NASM CNC Chapter 6
- NASM CNC Chapter 7
- NASM CNC Chapter 8
- NASM CNC Chapter 9
- NASM CNC Chapter 10
- NASM CNC Chapter 11
- NASM CNC Chapter 12
- NASM CNC Chapter 13
- NASM CNC Chapter 14
- NASM CNC Chapter 15
- NASM CNC Chapter 16
- NASM CNC Chapter 17
- NASM CNC Chapter 18
- NASM CNC Chapter 19
- NASM CNC Chapter 20
- NASM CNC Chapter 21
- NASM CNC Chapter 22
- NASM CNC Chapter 23
- NASM CNC Chapter 24
If you have yet to sign up for the NASM CNC, here is a special discount that my website visitors get.
Post 2 of 25 in the NASM CNC Study Guide
Profile of NUTRITION COACH
- You will attempt to form strong bonds with clients.
- You should leverage the education you have on nutrition in order to increase your success as a coach, reduce the amount of client turnover that you have, and to maximize the adherence of your clients.
- Engage in interactions with your clients that are successful.
- Consult with and coach clients face to face or online.
- Sperate the facts from the fiction for your clients.
- Supply nutrition programs that are safe, comprehensive, and empowering for clients.
- Stay in the scope of practice for nutrition coaches.
- Host seminars and events.
- Give recommendations that are helpful for navigating the challenges in the real world.
- Evaluate the behaviors and patterns of your clients with tools and assessments.
- Give educational information to clients.
Exclusive PTP Offers
|Gold Standard Cert||Most Popular Cert||A Good Option |
|Best Study Materials||Best online PT course||The Top PT Software |
- Make programs based on evidence and guide the clients in their use.
- Give the proven methods for clients to reach their goals.
Maximize Your Success
Steps to success:
- Read the chapters and do the lessons inside every chapter.
- Interact with all of the course elements.
- Complete the knowledge checks as they come up.
- Do the quiz at the end of the chapters.
- Complete every chapter and then the practice exam.
- Take your final exam to receive the specializations certificate.
Program Learning Objectives
- Define a nutrition coach’s scope of practice.
- Research and then make use of credible information from reputable scholarly sources.
- Develop programs that are customized and based on evidence for your clients.
- Explain the science and the mechanisms that are behind the trending diets.
- Instruct you clients on the navigation of the real world scenarios in order to maximize diets.
- Conduct body composition testing and client assessments that are comprehensive.
- Customize communication and the approach to coaching while aligning with the profile of the client.
- Empathize with your clients and give a nurturing environment in order to maximize the adherence of your clients to your programs.
- Explain the use of supplements.
- Describe healthy diets.
Earning Your Credential
You have 365 days from the purchasing date of your NASM CNC package to take the test.
The Final Exam Information:
- The score needed to pass is 70%.
- There are 100 questions, all of which are multiple choice.
- You have 90 minutes to take the test.
- You will have 3 tries for the test.
- CEUs = NASM 1.9
Recertification and Course Access:
- You are required to recertify every two years after earning this NASM CNC certification.