Hey everyone and welcome to my insanity schedule article. I have a link to download the full schedule so that you can print it out, hang it up and kick ass with the workouts. The blue download button is located below the first image on this page. Overall this is one of my favorite workout programs of all time. My clients as well as myself have received incredible weight loss results from doing the insanity program. But you cannot fool yourself, this program is one of the hardest programs ever invented. Trust me, I felt like I was going to die the first him I tried it. But the results that you will see are totally worth it! If you want to learn more about the program, check out my full review on the insanity here.
If you decide that the insanity program is right for you, make sure to sign up with me as your beach body coach. I have worked as a personal trainer for the last 10 years and helped transform hundreds of my clients. I have also helps lots of people through online coaching. To sign up just use my personal beach body coach ID 1339221 in order to join my team. The most popular package purchase for insanity is the base package and the deluxe package. Let’s take a look to see with the insanity workout calendar looks like.
The Nine Week Insanity schedule
The insanity program is labeled as an eight week program. When in reality it last nine weeks total with one week of rest (or really easy exercise) and between the two months. The average length of the workouts for month one are between 30 and 40 min. The second month really sets it up with the average workout time being between 45 min. in 60 min. Before you even get started with the program you will go through a fitness test to see your starting level of fitness. You will retake the test approximately every two weeks with the program in order to track progress.
All Insanity calendars are available to download from the blue button below. You can switch between all of the calendars using the tabs as pointed to by the red arrows in the image above.
Month 1 of the Insanity Schedule
|Fit test||Plyometric Cardio Circuit||Cardio Power and Resistance||Cardio recovery||Pure cardio||Plyometric cardio circuit||Rest|
|Cardio Power and Resistance||Pure Cardio||Plyometric Cardio Circuit||Cardio recovery||Cardio power and resistance||Pure cardio and cardio abs||Rest|
|Fit Test||Plyometric Cardio Circuit||Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs||Cardio recovery||Cardio power and resistance||Plyometric cardio circuit||Rest|
|Pure Cardio and Cardio abs||Cardio Power and Resistance||Plyometric Cardio Ciruit||Cardio recovery||Pure cardio and cardio abs||Plyometric cardio circuit||Rest|
Recovery Week of the Insanity Schedule
|Core cardio and balance||Core cardio and balance||Core cardio and balance||Core cardio and balance||Core cardio and balance||Core cardio and balance||Core cardio and balance|
Month 2 of the Insanity Schedule
|Fit test and Max interval circuit||Max interval Plyo||Max cardio conditioning||Max recovery||Max interval circuit||Max interval Plyo||Rest|
|Max cardio conditioning||Max interval circuit||Max interval Plyo||Max recovery||Max cardio conditioning and insane abs||Max interval sport training||Rest|
|Fit test and Max interval circuit||Max interval Plyo||Max cardio conditioning and insane abs||Max recovery||Max interval circuit||Max interval sport training||Rest|
|Max interval Plyo||Max cardio conditioning and insane abs||Max interval circuit||Max interval sport training||Max interval Plyo||Max cardio conditioning and insane abs||Fit Test|
Tips and tricks to get the most out of the Insanity schedule
- The first thing you need to do is print this workout schedule out and hang it up someplace that you will see it every day.
- Make sure to have a giant sharpie on hand so that you can mark a giant “X” after each day that you complete. Trust me this is extremely gratifying.
- I recommend taking a picture someone that has the ideal body (in your eyes) in hanging it up next of the insanity workout calendar to give you more motivation.
- Make sure you stick to the insanity diet plan that they provide you so that you can make sure you are in a calorie deficit.
- Make sure to stay hydrated throughout the 90 weeks in definitely make sure to have a couple glasses of water at your side while you are working out.
- I suggest taking a supplement for the quickest results with insanity. I recommend shakeology for a nutrition punch and dose of protein to maintain your muscles and help you shed body fat.
As I have mentioned before, this is the toughest routine that I have ever tried. Much more difficult than the P90x series. It will push you past your comfort zone, but because of this you’ll push pass in the fitness plateaus and get in the best shape of your life. If you decide to go with the insanity program, I recommend making me your personal beach body coach. I have tons of knowledge, tips and tricks for you to help you on your fitness excursion. I also have tons of free goodies that will keep you motivated! Just use my coach ID number 1339221 when you sign up. Let’s take a look at some of the options for purchasing insanity:
- The base package includes all 10 workouts (and one bonus workout), the elites nutrition plan, a fitness guide, the insanity calendar, free online support tools as well as insane results or your money back.
- The deluxe package includes everything that the base package did with the addition of an upper body weighted workout, Max interval sports training workout and insane abs workout.
- The Insanity challenge pack combines shakeology nutrition with the workouts of insanity. This is the best way to get results from my experience.
Don’t forget to print out your insanity workout calendar! Trust me just doing this small little thing makes all of the difference in the world in terms of doing the exercise routines or not doing them.
If you have not yet decided which workout program is right for you, check out some of my comparison articles such as: Insanity vs Insanity asylum, Insanity Max 30 vs P90x3, P90x vs Insanity, P90x3 vs Insanity or Body beast vs Insanity. Enjoy 🙂
If you all liked my insanity schedule article I highly suggest checking out some of my other workout calendar such as the insanity Max 30 calendar, insanity asylum calendar, P90x3 calendar, and the T25 calendar.