Getting in shape and losing weight is a tough thing to do, which is why many people shift towards meal replacement shakes such as the 310 Shake vs Shakeology brands. Each year, at least 45 million adults attempt weight loss efforts, totaling well above $60 billion. Many of these programs and efforts start on New Year’s Day, or the day after, as a way to start fresh. However, the New Year’s resolution pact that many adults agree upon does not last. In the case of weight loss as a New Year’s resolution, it is also something that does not work very well, as many adults start strong in the first month or two, fade a bit after that, dwindle in the summer months, and completely fall off the moment football season starts back up. Why does this phenomenon occur each year and why do adults keep attempting weight loss efforts, only to fall off each year and spend even more of hard earned money?
Weight loss is tricky in more ways than you may know. For many fitness experts out there, weight loss is a simple task that involves calories in and calories out. Often times, these professionals forget that adults need some help with making healthy choices with diet and exercise and it is not something that involves flipping a switch and immediately leading healthy lives. With that said, weight loss should be a slow process that lasts and changes the bad habits from your daily living, rather than restricting every facet of your life.
So what are some options that can help weight loss persist throughout the year? For one, be mindful with your program and enjoy every aspect of it. Try to focus on your workout and stay involved with your form rather than how many calories you are burning. Consider the mental aspects of your early morning jog rather than how many calories you are burning. These simple techniques are known as mindfulness and it can be a powerful way to free your mind from the end result while you enjoy the current process. Lastly, make small changes to your diet, but still enjoy what you consume. Restricting your diet is only going to lead to strong cravings and binges that can set you back or throw you off your program.
In light of the weight loss challenge that many adults are faced with (millions of adults), meal replacement shakes began to hit the market in an effort to aid those who need assistance with weight loss. What does this mean for you though? It means you are in luck if you want to lose weight without starving yourself and restricting everything from your life. If you enjoy your weight loss program, you will continue with it throughout the year. If you enjoy your dietary habits and they are conducive for weight loss then you will lose weight throughout the year. Get the picture?
Listed below are some amazing health benefits for you to consider. The options below compare the 310 Shake vs Shakeology and some of the basics to each. If you have no prior knowledge of these brands then do not sweat, as there are some good details to help you in your journey. Without further ado, listed below are the comparisons between the 310 Shake vs Shakeology brands. you can always pick up a bag of 310 shake here on Amazon or a bag of shakeology here from the beach body website.
Comparing the 310 Shake vs Shakeology
310 Shake vs Shakeology: 310 Shake
The 310 Shake option comes from 310 Nutrition, which is a company that is dedicated and geared towards weight loss. Weight loss supplementation and assistance is a very popular area for health companies and the 310 Nutrition brand has geared their efforts towards meal replacement shakes. The brand offers a wide selection of products, flavors, as well as supplements for the average adult to lose weight. Let’s take a closer look at 310 Shakes including the ingredients, nutrients, flavors, cost and value of the system, as well as the overall conclusion to the 310 Shake brand.
- Ingredients of 310 Shake. When comparing the differences between the 310 Shake vs Shakeology, the differences mostly will come down to the ingredients and nutrient content. While both brands are similar in many ways, the 310 Shake vs Shakeology shake have their differences. The 310 Shake is a plant based meal replacement system that is known for its three blend plant-based protein. This is an ultimate healthy option for people trying to get healthy protein in the body, as most protein sources contain fat and cholesterol, regardless of how many calories are included. One part of the protein blend in 310 Shake is pea protein, which is touted as having the ability to release hormones in the body to signal that you are full. In addition, pea protein can help to keep you feeling full longer. The next protein source in 310 Shake is brown rice protein, which is an interesting option in protein. Rice is a grain and does not contain any animal products, but it indeed has some protein benefits. Perhaps the best thing about brown rice protein is that it can help to regulate your blood sugar levels, but this may be more of a benefit of eating the rice rather than a benefit for the protein. The third protein option in 310 Shake is hemp protein, which is growing in popularity in recent years. Hemp protein is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help to regulate inflammation in the body and it is free from cholesterol and fat. The combination of these three protein blends can have some serious benefit and the best thing is that users do not have to worry much about gaining bulk on the body (unless you want bulk then this will be a negative). There are whey protein options as well, so if you desire to grow muscles and gain an athletic look then this may be your better option.
- Nutrition of 310 Shake. Like many meal replacement shakes designed for weight loss, the 310 Shake brags about having 20 essential vitamins and minerals, with most containing at least 30 percent of the average adult’s needs. This is a good thing and a bad thing. For one, you are guaranteed to get the nutrients your body needs on a regular basis, but typically your body can’t store high amounts of nutrients such as this. In this case, you are likely to void a majority of these nutrients, similar to what you would do with a multivitamin. In addition, if you have two of these shakes each day (which is typical), you are getting a bit more nutrients than what your body needs. Having more vitamins and minerals means that the product is good for a wide range of adults with different nutritive needs, but this will not replace 100% of what you get from a well-balanced diet.
- Flavors of 310 Shake. The 310 Shake brand contains a fair amount of flavors to aid in weight loss. They include the standard whey flavor, vanilla, mocha, caramel, strawberry, vanilla chai, and chocolate. While it seems quite limited in flavor options, the best thing that people do with these flavors is blend them with additional recipes. This helps to add some fun in the diet shake world and it is a fun way to experiment with recipes.
- Cost and Value of 310 Shake. The value of 310 Shake is going to look quite nice. A large bag of 310 Shake (vanilla) contains about 28 servings. This is slightly less than Shakeology’s 30 servings in its bag. However, 310 Shake is a bit more cost-effective than Shakeology, coming in at $68 per package. When you do the math on this, the cost is about $2.42 per serving, making this a very cost-effective meal option in your day. In comparison to other options you can have throughout the day, most fast food places are at least $5 per meal and they are loaded with fat, cholesterol, and sodium. In addition, if you prepare a lot of your own food at home, this is still a steal, as most meals cost more per serving than the 310 Shake. You can click here to check out the current price of 310 shake on amazon.
- The Conclusion on 310 Shake. As you can see from above, the 310 Shake option is pretty good when it comes to cost-effectiveness, flavors, as well as healthy nutrition. If you want a comparison of the 310 Shake vs Shakeology, they honestly come pretty close in many aspects. The 310 Shake does cost less and this can be a benefit for many households that are on a tight budget.
310 Shake vs Shakeology: Shakeology
In comparison of the 310 Shake vs Shakeology, the Shakeology shake comes from the Beachbody line and is one of the most popular shake options to assist with weight loss and boost your health. Similar to the 310 Shake brand, Shakeology has a proven track record in helping people lose weight, fat, as well as boost energy throughout the day. Considering Shakeology is more seasoned, the brand contains quite a bit more flavors and recipes so that you can customize your drink in many ways. Listed below is a further detail on Shakeology shakes.
- Ingredients of Shakeology. Comparing the 310 vs Shakeology shake is a detailed process and the assessment of the two needs to jump into the nutrients involved. Shakeology is similar to the 310 Shake in that the protein content includes a blend. The Shakeology uses whey protein, pea, brown rice, as well as flax and chia as protein sources, which add additional benefits to your health as well. Perhaps the two great sources of protein here are the chia and flax (besides the whey of course). Chia and flax are two seed sources that contain no cholesterol, ample fiber content, as well as a fair amount of omega-3 fats. The omega-3 fats help to decrease inflammation throughout the body and can aid in weight loss as well. Shakeology also uses whole ingredients such as cranberries, green tea, goji berry, as well as blueberries as a way to boost its natural flavoring, which benefits those who taste it regularly. The ingredients of Shakeology are a big reason why adults flock to the system and it helps to assure you have clean eating habits.
- Nutrition of Shakeology. When looking solely at the nutritive value and content of Shakeology, it is important to look at the total caloric load, carbs, protein levels as well as vitamins and minerals for sure. Now Shakeology is similar to 310 Shake in that it contains a high amount of vitamins and minerals, which typically turns into waste by your body. A scoop/serving of Shakeology is only about 130 calories, which is slightly more than the 310 Shake brand. In these calories includes two grams of fat, but half of this is a good source of fat (polyunsaturated fats) since the powder contains chia and flax. Shakeology contains only 14 grams of carbs per serving, with three of these grams coming from fiber and seven grams of sugars. Lastly, Shakeology contains about 16 grams of protein blend per serving. In addition to the macronutrients and vitamins/minerals, Shakeology contains enzymes to boost your intestinal health and it touts having prebiotics and probiotics.
- Flavors of Shakeology. If you want a thorough comparison between 310 Shake vs Shakeology then it is important to discuss all of the flavors that each offer. The Shakeology shake brand offers the basics as well as some that are above and beyond. The flavors offered by Shakeology include vanilla vegan, café latte vegan, café latte, chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, tropical strawberry vegan, greenberry, and chocolate vegan. The vegan options that Shakeology offers is a great benefit of Shakeology and it is allows for more people to enjoy these flavors. In addition to the basic flavors offered, Shakeology offers quite a bit of recipes that help to boost and stimulate your taste buds.
- Cost and Value of Shakeology. Comparing the 310 Shake vs Shakeology may come down to price for many people, but the one thing that needs to be considered is that Shakeology offers many more nutrients for health. One bag of Shakeology shake powder contains about 30 servings, which is comparable to 310 Shake. The 30 serving bag is about $130, but it calculates to $4.33 per shake, which is still quite a good deal for a meal. However, if you become a Beachbody coach, you pay a startup fee of $40, then you get 25 percent off products after that. This means your Shakeology 30 serving bag will cost only about $100, which really brings the cost down. With all things considered, eating out is costly, so making the move on Shakeology is still a better idea and a great deal. Check out the current price of shakeology here.
- The Conclusion on Shakeology. Overall, the Shakeology is a great drink/meal replacement option if you are looking to lose some weight. It contains a fair amount of nutrients, fiber, and protein, which can help to decrease your hunger throughout the day. Also, the digestive enzymes are important for boosting overall gut health so that you can absorb nutrients at an efficient pace. Consider Shakeology if you want quality and a history of success.
The Breakdown on 310 Shake vs Shakeology
The comparison of 310 Shake vs Shakeology is a close one, but it appears that Shakeology has a few additional perks that 310 Shake cannot compare to. What this means is that 310 Shake vs Shakeology comes down to the value comparison, in which Shakeology comes out on top. Even though it costs a bit more than the 310 Shake, Shakeology is certainly a great option for anyone looking to lose weight, add nutrition to the body, and cut down on the amount of junk food cravings. In addition, you may even get the added benefit of a boosted metabolism and gut health thanks to the digestive enzymes as well as prebiotics and probiotics.
- Here is a link to the 310 Shake on amazon
- Here is a link to shakeology on the beach body website, they also have an option for sample packs to try a different flavors before you settle on one.
While the final decision you make needs to come based off what your lifestyle needs, it is important to make your selection based off quality and not based off price. Your health is something that will benefit from quality.